106.9 Kiss-FM Tavern Charity Golf Tourney
~To Benefit ESA (Exceptional Stars Atheltics)~
Sunday, June 27th at Maplehurst Country Club
9:00 A.M. Shotgun Start
FOUR-PERSON TEAM SCRAMBLE
- Have a member of your team complete the online form below.
- Each tavern can enter as many teams as they wish, but the entry limit is 36 total teams!
- All participants must be at least 21 years of age to attend!
- Your team will not have a spot in the tournament until the entire team fee is paid in full.
- Registration deadlines is Monday, June 21st.
- A team fee of $240.00 must be paid in full no later than Monday, June 21st.
- Payments of $60.00 per person can be made by each team member individually or the entire team fee of $240.00 can be paid by one person.
- The Tavern owner is not responsible to pay the fee - unless they would like to.
- Money Orders or Checks made payable to "Media One Group - WKZA", can be mailed to P.O. Box 1139, Jamestown, New York 14702, dropped off at our broadcast headquarters between 9am-5pm weekday's at 2 Orchard Road, Jamestown, NY 14701.
- You can also pay online with PayPal or Credit/Debit Card below.
All prizes will be awarded at the 19th Hole Awards Party, including Tee Sponsor Prizes, at 3:00 P.M.. (You must be present to win!) Your team will compete for:
- 1st Place Team Overall
- 2nd Place Team Overall
- 3rd Place Team Overall
- 1st Place Women’s Team
- 1st Place Mixed Team
THE DAY OF GOLFING:
- Tee off is at 9:00 a.m. with a Shotgun Start. Your entire team must be ready at this time. You may enjoy coffee and donuts as you register (BEFORE 9AM) at the Registration Station near the Pro Shop.
- Each golfer must sign a simple waiver of liability and agreement of courtesy to participate in the tournament.
- Golfers will receive hot dogs and snacks at the Snack Shack on the course. Course policy is ONLY COOLERS THE SIZE OF A 6-PACK ARE ALLOWED!
- The 19th Hole Party follows your found of golf with food available and other opportunities to help raise funds for Chautauqua Watershed. Prizes will be announced at 3:00 P.M.
- This Tavern Tournament has had a great reputation for 21 years - PLEASE keep it that way! Any unprofessional conduct at our event may result in your immediate removal from the property, without a refund.
- ALL STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT SOCIAL DISTANCING RULES MUST BE FOLLOWED!
Specific questions should be directed to Jamie Trussler by calling 716-450-7785 or you can email Jamie.
Your registration information is for the use of WWSE-FM, WJTN-AM, WQFX-FM, WKSN-AM, WHUG-FM only. We collect information in order to keep you informed of contests and events sponsored or promoted by WWSE-FM, WJTN-AM, WQFX-FM, WKSN-AM, WHUG-FM. WWSE-FM, WJTN-AM, WQFX-FM, WKSN-AM, WHUG-FM will not sell, rent or in any way distribute personal information supplied to us by you. The information you provide us stays with WWSE-FM, WJTN-AM, WQFX-FM, WKSN-AM, WHUG-FM only.