Would you like to have your event, fundraiser or benefit advertised on one of our six great radio stations? Let's see if you qualify for a no charge PSA or a low-cost PRA.
PSAs (Public Service Announcements) are defined as messages that “raise the awareness of, and/or help change public attitudes and behavior towards a social issue on topics such as drinking and driving, mental health management, youth mentoring, abuse prevention and other health/safety issues.” Many community events and fundraisers DO NOT qualify as a PSA because they ask for financial support from our listeners. A PSA must service the community as a whole. If you're pretty sure you qualify for a PSA follow the directions below.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR PSA...
- Email: PSA@MediaOneRadioGroup.com
- Online: Submit your event information on the below form
- Fax: 716-664-9326
- Mail: P.O. Box 1139, Jamestown, NY 14702
- In Person: 2 Orchard Road, Jamestown, NY 14701 (Monday-Friday 9am-2pm)
- GPS directions will take you to the end of Orchard Road - do not follow! Our station driveway is on the left, half way up the road. Look for our welcome sign.
DUE TO THE OVERWHELMING AMOUNT OF REQUESTS...
- Submit your PSA information no less than two weeks before your event!
- Submission of a PSA does not guarantee broadcast.
- Media One Radio Group reserves the right to select and edit submitted information.
- Keep your message short and to the point, and include contact information.
Community announcement submissions that do not qualify as a PSA can get still get valuable air-time on our radio stations through our PRA (Public Relations Announcement) program which will provide you with recorded on-air messages on the station(s) of your choice for the absolute lowest price possible. To request details on our PRA program email Marketing@MediaOneRadioGroup.com